Manage your account with Optimum Healthcare online by using www.youroptimumhealthcare.com. Optimum Healthcare strives to provide its members the best care and service possible. The company has been accredited by NCQA – an organization responsible for health care organization certification and manages evolution of HEDIS (performance measurement tool for health plans).
Optimum Healthcare has also been nationally recognized for its overall value in the design of its medical and other benefits. You can learn more about these benefits and plans on youroptimumhealthcare.com. The portal is easy to navigate; you can find the information you need by simply using the subheadings provided. For example, if the purpose of your visit is to get more details about Medicare and its plans, use the subheading marked as ‘Medicare Plans’. Here, you can read more about Medicare, its enrollment center and even find a provider and pharmacy near your area.
How to Do a Quick Search on YourOptimumHealthCare
To conduct a quick search on the Your Optimum Health Care portal, simply enter your concern on the ‘Search here…’ box and click on the blue button to proceed. You may also compare plans and enroll online by providing your zip code on the space provided. Current members use the same tool to change their plans. For further assistance, please call the company’s toll free number: 1-866-245-5360 and 711 for TDD/TTY.
Benefits of Online Registration
- Place orders for your over-the-counter medication and diabetic supplies.
- Print ID card and order member materials such as provider directions and formulators
- View claims activity and benefit information
- Gain access to health and wellness information and tools such as Body Mass Index calculator.
If you want to login to your account, please follow the instructions below:
- On the portal, look for the blue button that says ‘Member Portal Registration/Login’ and use it to access the proper login page.
- On the login page, enter your email and password to their corresponding areas and use the red button to secure your log in.
- In the event that you forget your password, use the appropriate link to get immediate assistance.
If you want to create an account, please refer to the category marked as ‘First Time Users’ and use the button that says ‘New User Sign Up now’. You will be redirected to the new member registration page – simply fill this out and use the button that says ‘Next Page’ to proceed. Go through the remaining steps of registration to complete everything.
If you need further assistance, please use the link ‘Contact Us’ to view the various contact information of the company. From here, you will see the company’s physical address, phone number: 1-866-245-5360, fax number, etc.