Apply online for a Surge MasterCard from Celtic Bank now at www.yoursurgecard.com. Here you can enter your reservation number and SSN to confirm your reservation. Celtic Bank is a leading small business lender and residential construction lender that is privately owned and chartered by the state of Utah.
Use yoursurgecard.com to enroll in an Online Banking service that will help you pay your bill, receive online statements, view recent transactions and more. After creating your account you have the option of no longer receiving paper statements in the mail but rather receiving only statements only if you so wish.
Applying on YourSurgeCard
All you have to do is enter your reservation number as well as your social security number if order to confirm your reservation. If you do not have a reservation then you will need to click on the “No Reservation” button. This will redirect you to a page that will ask you for your first and last name as well as your email address and contact information such as, your phone number. When you are done filling out all of the information that was asked of you then you can click on the next button in order to proceed to the next step.
The following is information that you will be required to provide during the application process.
- Full name
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Physical address (No P.O. Box)
- Estimated gross monthly income
If you have any questions, then you can click on the FAQs link on the bottom of the page for more information and answers to questions such as:
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- What information is required when I apply?
- Why do you need my personal information for my application?
- Do I need to fill in all the information on my application?
- Why can’t I use a P.O. Box as an address on my application?
- Can I apply for a card with a co-applicant?
- How long will it take to decision my application?
- Do you share the contact information on my application with other companies?